Forum HomeCA-Modern ForumsHome Maintenance Hotline › Retro Door Knob Rosettes

Retro Door Knob Rosettes

1 reply [Last post]
Joined: Sep 12 2003

Does anyone know where to find the old-school oversized "rosettes" that goes around the door knob on an entry door? I currently don't have an original door and lock combo and would like to get something that is the correct Eichler style.

Joined: Feb 2 2004

This is a common question, and people either get their hands on an original from a neighbor etc, or they try to manufacture it. As far as I know, there is nothing available in stores today.
Btw, it is called the 'escutcheon'.
See also

Good luck in your search. Tell me of you find two....


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.