Forum HomeCA-Modern ForumsHome Maintenance Hotline › Bath Tub overflow plate replacement?

Bath Tub overflow plate replacement?

No replies
Joined: May 22 2005

am in need of the "triangular" shaped ELJER overflow plate that is
mounted via 2 screws to the bathtub in my home. Problem is that ELjer
no longer makes this triangular shape. Can only seem to find new round
replacement plate that does not quite cover the exposed tub that the triangular plate covered previously.
anyone know where to find the OLD style... some obscure parts house
please email me at

thank you