Forum HomeCA-Modern ForumsHome Maintenance Hotline › Thermador Cook top 'Spill Dishes'

Thermador Cook top 'Spill Dishes'

2 replies [Last post]
Joined: Aug 22 2005

I'm looking for the metal 'spill dishes' that go under the burners on the cooktop. Of course they're not made anymore and none of the standard GE, Hotpoint brands work. I'm only short one of the small ones. Any hints?

Joined: Jul 6 2005

I purchased replacements from, I searched for a while for new ones and these guys were great. I bought coils, pans, and supports as a unit, two smalls and two large. When they arrived one of the rings/pans was missing a locking tab so I called them expecting a battle...they sent out a new one no questions asked. We decided to buy a full replacement set and store them so fifty years from now the next owners won't have to try to find them again. If you go to their web site the search asks for a model number, if I remember correctly I found it underneath on a metal tab near the slide out drip pan.

In fact, I recommend buying a back up of any item that you have a hard time finding...It will save a ton of headaches for some lucky future owner sometime down the road.

Joined: Apr 2 2003

The pointer to an online source for Thermador parts was great--I'll keep that in my files.

If you live in the Bay area, you might also try:

API Appliance Parts
334 Race St
San Jose, CA 95126
(408) 275-9933

Our Thermador repair man suggested them. I think they might have other locations in the Bay Area but you could start with the one above.

Good luck.

eichfan at rawbw dot com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.