Forum HomeCA-Modern ForumsHome Maintenance Hotline › atrium glass panels

atrium glass panels

2 replies [Last post]
Joined: Jun 23 2010

The central atrium of our Eichler has four translucent panels facing the street by the front door. The glass is ribbed on one side and smooth on the other. Recently, the panel next to the door was broken and we are having difficulty finding replacement glass that matches the other panels or comes very close to matching. Does anyone know where I can find replacement glass that matches the original Eichler glass panels? Send recommendations directly to, or post in the Rec Room.

Joined: Dec 19 2010

Can you post a picture of it and list dimensions?

Joined: Mar 25 2005

The obscured panel glass is called Mistlite, and I assume that you could call local glass companies that service Eichler homes (eg Palo Alto Glass).

I think that there are earlier posts on the topic of the obscured glass that you could look at for additional information.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.