Forum HomeCA-Modern ForumsHome Maintenance Hotline › cabinet "finger pulls?"

cabinet "finger pulls?"

1 reply [Last post]
Joined: Mar 20 2003

Does anyone know where to buy (online preferred) the silver finger pulls on the sliders for the kitchen and bathroom cabinets? I saw them in brass at Home Depot but would like to replace them exactly with the stainless steel/aluminum ones. I guess the first problem is that I don't even know what they're actually called.

Joined: Apr 2 2003

I came across an online hardware site yesterday that seems pretty extensive. This is NOT an endorsement as I have only browed a few pages and know nothing of their service or security.

However, if you want to take a look, try:

1. From the main page, click on "Cabinet Hardware" then Cabinet Knobs and Pulls.

2. On the Cabinet Knobs and Pulls Category page, just below the paragraph description, click on "Power Search".

3. On the Power Search form, set only the type--set it to "flush pull", then click Search.

I think you might find what you need in the search results, not cheap though...

Good luck.

eichfan at rawbw dot com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.